Monday 29 December 2014

HUNGRY HEARTS

HUNGRY HEARTS
Hello everyone
My name is Stella, and I am a banker. I have always had this one challenge in life and that is weight. I am 27 years old and a size 22. Plus I am not what you will call beautiful.
I work at the counter with two very beautiful girls. So whenever a guy comes they see them, tip them sometimes date them. One of them is even getting married to a rich customer. For me it is like I am invisible.
Until the bank employed a new supervisor for us. He is a very handsome guy. He is stylish for lack of words. All the women in the office were dying for him. You can now imagine my surprise when he started making advances at me. Me of all people. Of course I ceased the opportunity.
The problem is I think he is stealing from the bank. He has two jeeps, a range rover sport and fj cruiser he doesn't bring to work. He owns his house and it is tastefully furnished. I know he can't afford all that with his salary. When I asked him. He said he invested his salaries on the stock market n forex. really?
I am scared because I don't want to be seen as his accomplice when he is caught but  How can I leave the only man who he thinks I am beautiful.
But if he is stealing money from the bank or if he is involved in some kind of crime or fraud. Won't they also point the same finger at me when he is caught.
Plus I have fallen totally in love with him. Truly I don't know what to do. Do I leave him? Report him? Or pretend all is well?
Plz readers help

Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment