Saturday 27 December 2014

21 Romantic new year and Christmas SMS/Text Messages

1. Can I get a Picture of You so that I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

2. You are the gift I ask Santa for every Christmas. Merry
Christmas to the one I love.

3. No matter what I get for Christmas you’re all I really need.

4. I just wanted to say hi to my Christmas angel.

5. Every night I pray that this would be this new year  you'll finally tell me that I am number one on your Christmas list.

6. Why do I need new year presents when I already have you?
Happy new year to the most beautiful angel on earth. I love
you.

7. You are the gift I ask every new year!   Because  I love you so much .

8. Christmas is the day to tell your loved ones what they mean to you. How could I miss this opportunity to pass all my love to
the most loved of the lot! I love you. Have a Merry Christmas.

9. It’s new year! But I wouldn't be so excited without you... I love you!

10. This new year spread your fragrance to all those around you and make this world a happy place. Happy new year  to the one I love the most.

11. Can I keep you forever? You are the new year  present that I never want to lose. Happy new year  my beloved.

12. Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care. Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings. It is the time to breathe the magic in the air. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

13. On the eve of new year
I’ll have you near, I’ll wrap my arms around you And hold my darling dear.

14. Christmas is the time to share love & joy. A time to recollect beautiful memories. It is a time to sit back & relax. Enjoy the holiday season. Merry Christmas

15. May the winds of love and joy visit your homes this
Season and live with you and your family for today and
forever. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

16. How I wish every morning was a like this, with lovely Christmas music playing and you, my baby in my arms! I love you sweets. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you, my darling.

17. This is the best new year ever because i have u... Wait, next year would be better because I'd have You and our child... happy new year honey!

18. I wish you a life filled with love and care, as you filled mine with yours. I thank you for your support, strength and faith. This new year, I promise you love, passion and togetherness for the
rest of my life. New year

19. Hey darling, wake up, it is such a lovely new year morning and I wish you all the happiness in the world this season . I promise to do all it takes to see you happy. Happy new year my baby. You owe me a new year kiss!

20. Let’s Kiss For new year,
For our love is strong,
Let’s Kiss For new year ,
Together is where we belong…

21. Sending you all of my love for a wonderful new year,The
only way I know…with all of my heart.

Written by Leroy Onuoha

http://goo.gl/QEe8Dh

No comments:

Post a Comment