Thursday 11 December 2014

HUNGRY HEARTS

HUNGRY HEARTS

Hello dear readers!
For the story I am about to tell, I don't really need advice because I have learnt from the experience. I only want to ask girls to beware of guys especially this so called Europe guys especially this season.
I met a guy on a social media. We began talking. He lives Sweden, we promised to see each other when he comes back. So once in a while we will chat, call or text.
So he came back and asked me meet in him in his hotel room. I refused and said instead we should meet at restaurant or fast food. I told him that different things happen in hotel rooms in Lagos. He agreed. We agreed to meet in a fast food.. meanwhile my friends all asked me to bring take away for them. You know how girls are and I agreed.
I got to the fast food, met him and we talked, he seemed like nice fellow. He asked me to get something to eat but bearing in mind I wanted some take away. I said I would rather buy take away when I am ready to leave
We talked u know, when I was ready to leave I bought take away of 3k or there about. The guy walked me to the road. As I was about to enter keke. He asked me if I was not going to his hotel with him. I said since we are seeing again tomorrow no need. Only for me to enter the marua and the driver couldn't move, it seemed as if it was stuck to something. The man was dragging the marua even as the driver tried to move, he began shouting for me to come down. He said I should give the take away. I quickly gave them to him. He continued shouting. You think you can play me Lagos style? People gathered. I wanted to die of shame. I wished I could just disappear.
I quickly climbed bike and left.
My friends said I was lucky, the guy could have accused me of stealing his phone or wallet and people would have stripped me naked.
I just thought about it and I said most of these girls who are publicly stripped naked might not have stolen anything o! Haba! Me I have learnt my lesson beware of European guys o. This is their season, most of then would be coming home and some girls would end up as victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment