Monday 22 December 2014

HUNGRY HEARTS

Hello Chioma I hope you post this because you have been silent for sometime now.
You a good writer, in fact the very best from this country. I think you should make a movie out of when the heart knows.
Me and my boyfriend started dating since university. We have been dating for seven years now.
At first when we finished serving we had to find jobs which took a bit longer for him. During those trying times when I had a job and he didn't, I was there for him strongly. Luckily he got a job two years later, a good job. We started saving for a house, though I told him that we should get married first, he refused. I find out that the more I pester him about marriage the more he withdraws from me. Friends told me to take it easy with him. Use a more subtle way. It hurt that I have to scheme to get him to marry me after all these years but I did because I love him.
Meanwhile there is this girl in his office, he is always talking about or making reference to whenever we are talking. I started suspecting them and confronted him and he denied and said she is just a colleague and nothing more. But I wouldn't let it rest so maybe in other to distract me, he said we should focus more on our wedding plans of course that shut me up.
Then one evening after work he came home looking very sad. He told me he had a confession to make about him and his colleague
I could still remember his Words, I love you and really want to marry you. But I love Shade more, I didn't mean to fall in love with her, it just happened.
At this point I didn't know what to do but cry and beg, seven years of my life wasted, just like that. Where do I start from?
As if that was not enough, he said the girl told him that if I curse him it will work, that he should beg me to forgive and release him willingly with my blessings.
The idea of curse didn't cross my mind until he said it. I want to curse him for the wasted seven years of my life, for the lies, for the money, time and efforts. I gave him my all and I will curse him with my all.
I hope this is the right thing to do because they cannot just get away with it and live a happy life while I die slowly watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment