Tuesday 24 February 2015

HUNGRY HEARTS

Good day my people

Please I need help, a friend told me of this blog and that through your comments I can get valuable advice.
I work as a secretary. My boss owns a growing beverage company. We are still growing, things are a bit tough but our product is good so we are growing and gaining market share everyday.
My boss is what you will call young, handsome and very smart. For the past one year that I have been working for him, I have been in love with him. I have tried everything to get him to notice me, the only thing remaining is walk up to him and tell him how I feel but I still feel that he is still concentrating on his company and has no time for nothing else now. So I patiently waited.
But something chased me out of my comfort zone, he is about to make the biggest mistake of his life. A female marketer walked into our office one day, looking very artificial from head to toe. From her looks you will know she is a runs girl. She was wearing very long Peruvian hair and very short gown and contact lenses. I recognized her type and was about to tell her my boss is not around when my boss came out of his office. He asked if the girl was waiting for him, the girl said yes before I could and immediately introduced herself and her company. he told her he doesn't have time to talk because he was on his way to lunch but added he could talk over lunch. The foolish girl agreed to go with him.
Since then she has become a regular visitor to the office, acting like the madam. I was the one who suffered with him when he was just starting out and had nothing. I accepted a very meager salary from him for good ten months before we started making good money. I was there for him. And now because I am not expensive and glamorous another girl wants to reap where she didn't sow.
What has she to offer him except milk him dry with her Peruvian hair and very expensive stuff. I need to save the man I love from getting ruined, because that girl is too expensive for his level now. All she cares about is his money, I know this.
Please readers I need help on what to do, how do I make him fall for me and how do I get rid of this jezebel?

Don't just read and go, follow me on google+, follow the blog, share with others and please comment to help this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment