Tuesday 10 February 2015

HUNGRY HEARTS

Dear readers

I hope you are all doing good.
Please I need your help. Yes I know that I share the blame here but right now I am trying to do what is right.
I have been dating Fred for three years now. He lives abroad and comes back twice a year.  The relationship is not perfect but I stayed with him cos I love him.
He cheats on me regularly, when he is doing that he would flaunt the girl on his bbm. We will quarrel and he will beg then I would forgive. His excuse is that I am not there with him and that he is a man with needs, that those girls are not important.
Six months back he began dating this very beautiful white girl. And this time around when I complained he broke up with me. A month later I began dating Mike.
Four months later Fred came back and apologized, he said he wants us to get married now. So quickly I tried to break up with Mike. Mike refused, he would cry and beg then I would pity him each time I try.  I found myself dating two guys. My fiancĂ©e and my boyfriend until my big sister noticed and warned me. So I forcefully broke up with Mike.
The trouble began when we went for Fred's sister's birthday party and Mike was there. Him and Fred used to be close before but not anymore. Mike started trying to become close to him after that but I fought. It was like we are fighting over Fred. Then he resorted to blackmail. He said if I don't come and see him, he would tell Fred all about us.
I opted to tell Fred first after all I have forgiven a lot but my girlfriend said no that I would loose him if I did. That he is with me cos he thinks I am different. If I tell him he would realize that I am not. That is true Fred always says I different cos not all girls will faithfully wait for a guy abroad. He is very proud of that.
My big sis says I should tell b4 mike does. That Fred would get angry but he would realize it was his fault I strayed and forgive.

Please readers which of these advice do I take?

Thank you.

Please don't just read and go, if you enjoyed this, if you love reading this blog, follow it, subscribe to it

Leave your comments they are very important share on all the social media you belong to. Share with friends, loved ones and family.

Love you all

Chioma

No comments:

Post a Comment