Wednesday 23 September 2015

HUNGRY HEARTS




WHO SHOULD I FORGIVE MY GIRL FRIEND OR MY BOY FRIEND

 Hello readers, my name is Comfort. I am 24 years old, I have a best friend, we share the same birthday that was how we became friends in the first place. We often tell people we are twins from different mothers that was how close we were.

One day we were just hanging out in a fast food when a very handsome man came in, we both noticed him at the same time but fortunately it was me the man spoke to. Before long we started dating.
Apart from being handsome, he was caring and generous and cool and I was in love for him. Time came when I had to go back to school. He calls every night, I knew it was his way of checking me out, I knew and didn’t mind cos I wasn't cheating. Then one night he called and I didn't pick  cos I was really ill and slept off.. this caused a big fight for us. I couldn't take all the accusations. For three days he didn't call. When I tried calling him, he didn't pick.
So I came back to Lagos to find out why cos I didn't want to lose him. When I got to his house, my best friend was there acting like his girlfriend. I couldn't believe it. We had a big fight in his house that day. My friend said she didn't snatch him from me that we have already broken up before she started dating him.
Three months later they broke up now my friend is asking me to forgive, not only forgive but to become her best friend again. As if that is not enough he wants me back, he calls all day, visit my school, buy gifts and begging.
I can't be a best friend to my friend and be his girl friend, how awkward would that be?

Please I need advice, who should I forgive, my best friend or my boy friend

Remember to comment and advice her, you need to follow or subscribe to the blog. Plz share with others

Chioma

No comments:

Post a Comment