Friday 11 September 2015



hello reader!

Someone said that he thought I have 'jet out'  he doesn't know how right he is, the truth is I thought I have jet out. For past few months I have battled several kinds of tribulations and trials.

 My television program suddenly came to an end, my facilitators were backing out left, right and center. The program i wanted to put on air did not happen. There was road block everywhere I turned, these are just but a few. I couldn't write not only did my eyes become very bad that i could hardly look at a computer, I lost the zeal to write because I was in a very negative frame of mind.

It was so bad that the little money I had to open a shop so i don't die of hunger.

Amidst all these challenges, something kept me going and that was the knowledge that God loves me. I knew i could be sure that. he knows my situation, he knows how bad i was feeling. I knew he was watching like a mother watches a child struggling to sit or crawl. the mother knows that the child is in pain but she would still not help him because she understands that only if the child overcomes his fears and pain would he progress.

That was my faith in God. His love is constant. In times of great tribulation and trial and awful changes we can be sure that there is something that does not change and that is the love of God. No matter, good or bad we are, He loves us and that became my reason, the reason I called one more sponsor, the reason I went for one more meeting, the reason I struggled to overcome in face of continuous disappointment, the reason I am at cyber cafe instead of my office writing. (no more internet subscription) the reason I smile and tell people I am fine when they ask.

I am not at the top of my game yet but as I sat in my office/shop. I heard the voice say no one is coming to help, you have to get out there and seek help. you have to start somewhere. I didn't bless you with a great writing talent for you to sit in a shop.  So here I am. we are back

I am not done with every waking moment but i will post on Monday becasue only my striving will I overcome. so please email your thoughts and and inspirational write up and it will get published here.

I love you all

this time around, there is no going back no matter what we face!

God is with us

In the name of Jesus Christ 

amen

No comments:

Post a Comment