Thursday 17 September 2015

HUNGRY HEARTS



HUNGRY HEARTS
Good day people

I caught my husband and my younger sister on our matrimonial bed.
I am ten years old in marriage, and childless. I am also a nurse. So sometimes I am on morning or night shift.
My younger sister got admission into our state university after many years of trying and since I live very close to the university my parents asked me to take her in.
one day I was morning shift, I was supposed to go to market from there but I forgot the money in my wardrobe. So I came home and found my husband and still on bed and not dressed. He told me he wasn't feeling too well but it was nothing to worry about. So I went to the wardrobe to get the money, he tried to stop me. I was surprised and insisted, he tried to stop me by force as we were struggling my sister came out of there naked and ran out.
I was speechless, I was broken, my sister ran out of the house. My husband was probably too afraid or ashamed to do anything but pace. after while I called my family, they came, my brothers beat up my sister. After everything I left with them.
Now my sister is pregnant and my husband is asking her to keep it since we don't have a child that after she has the baby, we will adopt it. He is also asking me to come back. My parents who have been on my side is beginning to see reasons with him. Only my brothers are saying no that the man is worthless and that both of us should forget him.
I have a feeling that if my sister has that baby, that somehow the affair will continue and she will become the second wife.
People are giving me different advice but they don't understand.
How can I forgive or forget or live in the same house with my sister who betrayed me as my mate? Or be a wife to a man who seduced and slept with my sister on our marriage bed?

Don't just read and go, if you love what you read here, follow or subscribe to the blog.
Plz comment to help this woman and plz share with others
Your advice can save this marriage


No comments:

Post a Comment