Friday 23 October 2015

AMBER ROMANCE, HUNGRY HEARTS






HUNGRY HEARTS, FIBROID

Beautiful readers

I have an urgent problem that that requires urgent solution. My wedding is on 30th of next month, and I just discovered I have fibroid.
The doctors says that I might still have children with it since most women do but if this is not the case It would be removed surgically.
My first reaction was to tell my fiance but I was asked not to by my mother and aunt. Their reason is my husband being an only son might take off and that even if he doesn't his family will make him.
Their suggestion is that I go ahead and marry him, if he finds out afterwards it would be too late for him to leave.
How do I enter this marriage with kind of big deceit.
Beautiful readers what do you think I should do?

Don't just read and go please subscribe or follow this blog
Share with friends and on social media
Please help advice this hungry hearted with your comments. To send your own stories plz send an email to amberfallstv@gmail.com or stelchris@yahoo.com
Kind regards

No comments:

Post a Comment