Monday 13 April 2015

HUNGRY HEARTS



HUNGRY HEARTS

AM I FOOL

Good day friends

My name is Leke, 3 years ago I had nothing, just fresh out of school and no job. I was living with my widowed mother and two sisters. Things were tight, I was desperately looking for a job.
Meanwhile I met and started dating this very beautiful secondary school graduate. She is very beautiful. But after dating her for close to one year without getting a job or taking care of her the way I should she broke up with me. Her reason was that she was too young to suffer.
I have never experienced the pain of heart break before until her. I begged her even on bended knees but she refused. So I moved on with my life. It was a struggle to get over her
A year later I got a small job and went back to her but she has gone back to 419 boy friend.
Then I got a good job with a television house and the pay was good. After a few months we moved to a better accommodation. Things were getting better for me. I started dating another girl.
Then I met her again. She is still very beautiful and still all I want. I took her to lunch in my car and I found out that I am still in love with her and want her back. Now I can take care of her and she has agreed to stay with me
My family said no, that she wants just my money. My friends are calling me a fool. my mother is sure that she is using juju to hold me but the truth is that I love her and she is all I want. I am thinking of buying her an engagement ring this month.
Please advice me, am I fool like everyone thinks.


Please like I always ask, don't just read and go.  subscribe, follow me on this blog on Google +
Please share it in all social media you belong to. We all know that nothing sells more than the word of mouth please tell your friends, family and loved ones about it. Follow, share and tell someone today.

Kind Regards
Chioma

No comments:

Post a Comment