Thursday 22 January 2015

HUNGRY HEARTS

Hello dear readers

My name is Glory, this story is not about me, it is not even the kind of story that get posted here but I had to tell people.
I am married to a doctor and My husband owns a small clinic in his home town while I went to school.
One day I was coming back from School and I met this  woman, you know how these village women could take their time greeting. I answered all her questions smiling and pretending I was not in a hurry. She started asking about my school. It was strange but I patiently answered. Then she asked about a boy and his sister, they were both reading law and medicine in my school. The woman wanted to know if the siblings are truly in my school and if they are really reading law n medicine.
As soon as I confirmed it to her not knowing why she was asking, her next words frightened me.
She said as if talking to herself. 'so this woman and her children wants to rule us in this town, never! not while I am still alive,  we will see who would rule who?
I said mama, she jerked up as if she forgot i was there. Smiled and walked on.
I came back and told my husband. I told him I want to tell that family what I witnessed but my husband said I  should stay out of it. That the woman will deny it and it will be my word against hers.
This thing is disturbing me too much. If anything happen to those children I will blame myself.

Please what do you think I should do.

Pls readers I really think this is really important, she needs your advice. 

The email address for posting your problems is still amberfallstv@gmail.com or stelchris@yahoo.com or amberfalls@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment