Sunday 4 January 2015

HUNGRY HEARTS


Hello everyone
Happy new year and happy bday Chioma though I have already wished you one on Facebook but may our Lord bless you with many more years.

I have a very serious problem that requires urgent treatment so readers help me.

About 5 years ago I had two abortions. The second I was a bit too far gone. In my 20 weeks because I didn't find on time that I was pregnant. So after wards I had to deal with breast milk like I was nursing. I battled that for 8 weeks before I got some tablets to dry the milk.

The terrible thing is that after this battle I noticed a difference in my breast. My left breast went flat while the other one remained firm.

For five years I have lived with this deformity in shame. For five years I have not dated because I have become ashamed of my body. I have tried all exercise, breast firming n lifting creams nothing is working. Because I could not date or let any man touch me, I became a born again. So I had the perfect excuse to say no to guys. But a young pastor is interested in me. I tried all I could to rebuff, still he remained, I even told him no sex before marriage he agreed. We have been dating for a while now.  If he wonders while I would not let him touch me even slightly, I don't know for he has not complained.
Now he is talking marriage. I want to get married but I need to correct my deformity before then.

Nothing is working and I don't have money for surgery.



No comments:

Post a Comment