Saturday 17 January 2015

HUNGRY HEARTS

HUNGRY HEARTS

Hello everyone
First of all Chioma please when are you posting the second chapter of the new story, I can't wait anymore. Kudos to you but I think you should make a movie with all this story. It will sell well because you are the best writer I know.
I live in Owerri and I have been dating this guy who lives in Ibadan. We met on Facebook and we haven't seen each other before. But he says he has no time for girlfriend/boyfriend rubbish what he wants is a wife.
So because of this I don't ask him of money so I wouldn't give him a bad impression of me. Even during Christmas, I asked him of nothing and he didn’t give me nothing. I don't want him to think it is money I want or that like I am like every other runs girl since he wants marriage.
Now he wants me to come to Ibadan so we can get to know each other better, meet his people and plan how to meet mine. The thing is that he asked me to come without sending me transport money. I don't have money now to buy bus ticket, and I don't want to ask him so he won't see me as a girl who has come to do runs and he is just paying for the sex. How do I stylishly ask him without seeming like a bad girl?
I am beginning to have double mind because of his stinginess.
Please friends what do I do? Is this man serious at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment