Saturday 1 August 2020

(HUNGRY HEARTS) IS COMING BACK YAAY!!!!!!!

Hello Fam

Barka de Sallah!!!

How are you all enjoying this holiday? With no parties, no hang outs and no clubbing. It's tough right? Well don't despair much, I have one tip for you on how not to get bored this long holiday.

Now pay attention.

Find a comfortable place and curl up with this steamy romance novel dripping with passion and desire. What romance novel are we talking about again? EVERY WAKING MOMENT. Book 2 in the billionaire Bad boys series.

go read on the links below and thank me later.

I promise you that I am never stopping again. you will get regular write ups from me from now on and that includes reviving some of our favorite segments like HUNGRY HEARTS. Even mentioning this gladens my heart.

I will announce the date I am going to start posting Hungry Hearts again so stay tuned. You are not familiar with Hungry Hearts? It is a segment on this blog where people email me their true life experiences regarding matters of the heart and asking you readers to advice them by commenting your thoughts on the issue. It could be about a heart break, a crush, friendship or family dynamics. Read up on the blog to familiarize yourself with it but i assure you, you will never look at life same way again.

On my next write up I am going to gist you what has been happening in my life all these while I have been silent. Get ready for the gist of a life time. There is no story more touching like a true life story. so I guess Hungry Hearts begins with my story. Did I just say when hungry heart would start again. I bet I just did. On my next post. so please watch out for it.

I guess my message for you today is to be happy, Life is tough, I know this from personal experience but this I have also come to know, happiness maybe free but it is hard to find. so indulge yourself with activities that will bring you happiness. Remember evil and wickedness will never bring you lasting happiness.

So today if you are not sure what can bring you happiness, read my romance novel. I promise you wouldn't want to put down for one second. 

For those of you who know my writing style, you know I paint love and loving in dark but vivid colors consistent with the volatile nature of an elemental force. Short version, it is a once in a life time kind of experience. Some will say I have to much pride describing myself as a writer but I tell it is not pride, it is confidence in my craft but the fact I cannot ignore is that only you can tell if it is pride or confidence. so go ahead and read

Once again the summary of the novel is below and so also are the links.

happy reading fam

and if you enjoy what you read, leave a comment here or on the app you read

thank you and God bless you


 EVERY WAKING MOMENT SYNOPSIS

 

 

A BILLIONAIRE NOT LOOKING FOR LOVE

 

Billionaire, international soccer star and sexiest man alive Chuck Obi Okoha has sworn never to pass his mother’s monstrous genes to the next generation, he has also sworn never let anyone know who his real mother is or what she did for a living, He has done everything in his power to keep his life before his adoption into the Okoha’s family a secret. The consequences of his vow meant never marrying and never having a child. Until Helen fell into his arms literally, another tortured hero with a past to keep secret too.

 

 

TORTURED SOUL WHO CAN’T GET HIM OFF HER MIND

 

Helen has had amnesia for three years and counting. A secret she hides from all her friends. she shouldn't be in love not knowing who she was and what she was but she couldn’t seem to get him off her mind, she is irrevocably in love with the most handsome and wealthiest heart breaker of all times, she should find a way to fall out of in love with him because she is also a danger to him. There are assassins after her, her mind tells her to run away from him to keep him safe but her feet keeps running back into his arms.

 

SECRETS

 

Each having a past so dark that they are too afraid divulge a word of it, how would they survive this love that never was meant to be.

 

 .



https://payhip.com/b/pC3w EVERY WAKING MOMENT PAY HIP

https://payhip.com/b/bM1R  WHEN THE HEART KNOWS PAY HIP







MORE PLATFORMS WILL ANNOUNCED ON NEXT POST

 


No comments:

Post a Comment