Wednesday 25 March 2015

HUNGRY HEARTS




I NEED TO SEDUCE MY BOSS

Hello dear readers

My name is Chinny. I need to seduce my boss, so I need pointers from the experienced girls out there.

Please don't judge me harshly yet, I started working for him four years back when I was 18. He could hardly afford to pay me then though I was doing more than five people work. But I stayed because I fell in love with him. I was young, innocent and in love and still is. In that four years I never dated, all I did was support him and help build his dream in any way I could.

Four years later, he is now wealthy and is dating other girls, nothing serious yet but I am afraid that he might meet someone soon.

I have done all in my power to make him notice me but nothing is working. Maybe if I seduce him, he would notice him.
My only problem is that I am still a virgin and clueless on how to seduce a man. So I need tips asap please. Before another girl will reap where she did not sow.

Remember the email for sending your problems is still amberfallstv@gmail.com

Plz follow me on google+, share and comment to help this girl. She really needs ur help.

No comments:

Post a Comment