Sunday 24 August 2014






something wet your appetite

I’ll have my girl back now” he said to Kola coolly.
“I am not your girl” Nma shot back meaning to follow Kola but Kola had already cowered away leaving her with the formidable man.
“I knew you would sparkle tonight, but you didn’t have to do it by encouraging young Kola” he said angrily.
“I’m surprised you noticed, I thought you had your hands full” she said sarcastically.
“Meaning?” he asked in a raised voice
Nma looked about self consciously to see if people heard him. “Thank God for the loud music” she said silently.
“If you want to rant and rave like mother hen, maybe I should remind you that I’m not one of your off springs and I can do and act exactly how I want with anybody I choose” she told him icily.
“True enough but tonight you are with me and you will have no other attention but mine tonight” he said, slowly and firmly.
Nma opened her mouth and closed it again for no word came out, she was short of speech, and she glared at him hard. “you’re impossible, conceited, you think I’m Angela who would give her two eyes to have your attention, if you think that, you have another think coming” Nma said angrily, meaning to walk out on him, but his hold on her arms were too strong.
“Hey, I’m very serious”
She stopped struggling and looked at him meaning to glare him into releasing her hands. That had always worked for her. But that was a mistake because in that moment she found his gaze so powerful that time stood still and place became lost to her, she became deaf to all the noise in the room and became lost in the whirlpool that was his eyes. Now freed from her inhibitions, she imagined how those lips would feel like. When he drew her nearer, she had no resistance left.
Then he kissed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment